My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, September 30, 2005

PS Blogger Championship

Damn, I hope I do this right.

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 7430889




HA! I DID do it right, I'm so amazed at non-computer-skills ass.

So, here's the scoop, PS is holding this HUGE freeroll just for bloggers, and they make you register and then put up that link above. So, in essence, PS has found a way to have bloggers throughout the world pimp their site for free. OK, not for free, for a seat in this tournament. I SAY GOOD FOR THEM!!

Smart buggers they are. So, if you're a fellow blogger, follow the links above and you're on your way. Wish me luck, I'm after the 12K trip OR the iPod, I still want one of those!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home