My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Back to Poker

Let's see....

As far as poker goes, I haven't made any huge "scores" lately, but I have come in the money several times over the past week. Just nothing to really write home about.

However, I still have pride in how I finish as sometimes these events I enter have 1000+ entrants, and to make the money still shows me something.

Tonight I played in the $3R on PS, 10K guaranteed. About 2200 entrants, and I ended up getting 115th place, good for $28. I spent $18, so wow, a profit of $10. See, this is an event that I normally wouldn't even talk about, but again, the finish is something (IMO) due to the large number of entrants.

The other tournament (so far, as I am currently playing in a $3R for a seat into Sundays 500K event) that I played tonight was the RGP NLHE on Full Tilt. I ended up placing 2nd to Suited6s. I can't even remember the hand that gave him 1st, but when we got heads up, he had me 6:1, then he had me about 35:1 and I just simply couldn't recover or "get lucky".

EDIT: Couldn't "get lucky" ANYMORE that is, as I did get extremely lucky when I moved all in with my 10,10. I was called by not ONE but TWO players. MrJaffa with A,A and GentleBen (FT name??) with K,K. Of course, (as Ron Dworkin put it...) "T flopped a T". Mwa ha ha ha. END EDIT.

However, I won $75 for 2nd place and $80 in last longer bets, making my win $155 for this event and Suited6s only won $125. So PFFT to him!! (lol, just KIDDING darling)

Suited6s has recently volunteered to be the President of my fan club. He wanted to know the benefits and I explained them all on RGP. Check out that thread for a LOT of laughs. ; )

OH! And may I point out that I placed 2nd in the RGP event with not a single drop of alchohol in my body.

However, I do have 1 apple martini under the belt now, about to get my limit for the night (2) and finish off this satellite for Sunday's event. ONE day I will score big in that damn tournament. Good night all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

WHAT? no mention even of your TT blasting Jaffa's AA and my KK? LOL, congrats. I hope to get into the Sunday event this week too.

GentleBen

4:34 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

SEE, Jaffa got on me about that on RGP already this AM, so I edited. ; )

T

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home