My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Spontaneous, I Am!

So with that in mind, I'm heading to Vegas for the weekend.

Cherissa gets home from her school field trip to San Diego/Catalina Island tonight around 8-9pm. Bill and I spoke last night about how much she loves Vegas, and since there's nothing going on around the house this weekend, why not surprise her with an unplanned jaunt to Vegas?

So, when I pick her up we're heading straight to Vegas, but going via Laughlin so that I can cash in some tickets that I failed to cash in when I went with my Mom 2-3 weekends ago.

Speaking of Mom, today is her birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Mom, I love you and oh what the hell, why don't you come down to Vegas with Cherissa and I?

Mom said yes, so her and her boyfriend are driving from Phoenix to Kingman, then we'll follow each other to Vegas tonight, arriving anywhere from 9pm-12am. Her and Dane will be staying at my favorite bed and breakfast that Bill and I always go to and I will be staying at The Rio with Cherissa. This way, Cherissa has access to the pay-per-view movies and pay-per-play video games. Who knows, I may tell her to invite a friend to come along to help keep her entertained.

So, I plan on being back in time on Sunday to play in the PokerStars Blogger tournament and I shall give a trip report upon return. Hopefully, it will be a good one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home