My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

WPT PCA

I am going. I am determined to go. No, I have not won my seat YET. However, for the past five years, ever since watching a stupid show on the Travel Channel regarding the Atlantis in the Bahamas, I have wanted to go.

Now, PokerStars is offering sattelites to the WPT event being held at the Atlantis in Janaury. I am determined to win a seat.

Come hell or high water, I WILL be there in January.

Just won my seat into the $650 event on Saturday. Feels good to finally win another event again. I was TOTALLY dominating the final table. Top 3 got spots, avg stack was 4-5K and I had 20K. I ran it over, knocked out about 3-4 and then let them go at it.

WOOT! I won my $650 seat and I am feeling GOOD. I play on Saturday, first attempt for the Atlantis trip so wish me luck.

4 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL...Sure Danny, why not?? ; )

T

7:06 AM  
Blogger sarahbellum said...

Hey Tanya,

I am trying to qualify too, and would love to meet you if we both make it there!

-Sarah
(sarahbellum on Stars)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Pinky said...

I'll see you there. No, I WILL see you there!

5:06 AM  
Blogger RadioVegas said...

Wow, that is way awesome, congrats! I am sending good vibes for you to win your seat... I have the same feeling about wanting to make it to Aruba - I want to win my way there next year. :)

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home