My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update, blah blah blah

Well it seems everytime I update my blog I promise to keep updates going, but then I fail to do so. What can I say, I'm a procrastinator and a lot of things I just leave until it HAS to be done. So I'll just throw out a few comments/updates on what's been going on.

************

My divorce has been finalized. Our wedding anniversary would have been 11/3 but instead we were officially divorced on 11/12/07. We still get along quite well though and we're both doing well, wish nothing but the best for him and I feel very confident that we will remain friends forever.

************

I have been wrapped up with College football. Go Devils! I am a huge ASU Sun Devil Fan and have gone to several games with my mom, her new husband Dane, and sometimes Cherissa. I went to the UCLA game, the USC game, the Cal game, and coming up this weekend is U of A. Our arch rivals/enemies.

Since UCLA destroyed Oregon last weekend, if they beat USC this weekend and we beat U of A then we are going to the Rose Bowl baby!!

I'm supposed to spend New Years Eve in Las Vegas with some friends (Hi Omaholic, Sheryl, Lonnie, and Gail!) but I told them that I wouldn't be making any reservations until I know for sure that we're NOT going to the Rose Bowl. Because if we are going,then that's where I will be. Sleeping on the street for the Rose Bowl Parade, then off to the game on New Years Day. I will know by this Sunday what my New Years Eve plans are.

*************

For Thanksgiving Cherissa and I spent it with Mom and Dane in Phoenix. Ate dinner at the Squaw Peak Hilton and then went to the ASU/USC game. Cherissa didn't care for the food at all, so I decided to surprise her and cooked her the "Curtis" traditional Thanksgiving meal on Saturday. She had two friends come over as well, so there weren't as many left overs as I would have liked, but there was still some for Sunday!!

On the way back from Tempe to Prescott to drop off Mom and Dane I realized, OOPS, I left my car keys in the hotel room. Sigh. Had to go to the Hyundai dealership in Prescott to get a key made in order to drive home and will have the hotel Fed Ex my keys to me. Thank goodness I didn't need any of the other keys right away!

*************

For Christmas this year I'm going to take Cherissa to LA area (Palm Springs) so that she can meet her boyfriend from MySpace.com and then I'll take them to Disneyland. She's looking forward to it and it gives us a nice little Mother/Daughter extended weekend, then we'll be home for Christmas Day then it's back to work for me so that I can do not only month end but year end as well.

**************

Speaking of work, it's still there. Going well, no big changes at all. Still the same clients, down to only 2 employees right now, but I have hired a part timer to start 1/1/08. I've also thought of a new business that I will be opening. Not going to open it or describe it until I do open it, but it will gross you out. : )

I'm going to partner with the new girl that I hire. I'll front the funds and she'll do the work and we'll split 50/50. Sounds good to me! Not much of a start up cost so we'll see how it does, but you know me, always multiple pans in the fire.

*************

Haven't talked to my publisher in awhile, still not done with my writing/reviews for the book, HOWEVER, I did set a deadline with myself of 12/31/07, so as long as he still wants to publish the book and is not TOO mad at me, I reckon it should be out in time for the WSOP.

**************

Well, that's it for now. One last note: I have FINALLY started a MySpace account. Here's my link, come find me and I'll add you as a friend!! www.myspace.com/tanyamichellepeck of course known as MissT74 for my profile name. Look me up!

Take care and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

5 Comments:

Blogger babylamb said...

You're divorced... we really need to hang out more.

Thanks for the update. Maybe you can commit to updating your blog once every 2 weeks.
Is that pushing it?

6:00 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL, I'll try my best. : )

T

6:47 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I added you to my friends list on myspace :) Glad to see all is well with you! I'm sorry to hear about your divorce though :(

Erin

7:03 AM  
Blogger Slim1Der said...

So you'll be in my neck of the woods again huh? Maybe this time we can hook up.

Slim

1:42 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Yeppers, I'll be in Palm Springs area 12/21-12/24, let me know if we can meet, maybe Friday or Saturday night??

Love ya!
T

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home