My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anyone Out There?

Just wondering if anyone still even checks my blog since it's been so long since I've posted and even then, I was posting sporadically.

Give me a shout out if you're still hanging around, now that my book is almost completed, I'm not so burned out with writing and will be updating my blog like MAD.

Including.....

News about the ex-husband (divorce was finalized in 11/07).
Updates about the daughter.
News about another new business venture I'll be experimenting in.
Updates about the book and when it should be available/published.

LOTS going on in my life, pretty weird actually, you would think my life would be calm now but still on the gogogogo.

Will update again within a few days......

Peace.

17 Comments:

Blogger babylamb said...

I'm here... Oh how I miss your blogging and you.

Looking forward to getting caught up.

Love your,
little sis.

1:11 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Damn, that was quick. I only posted this blog about 2 mins ago, LOL. You get notification emails or something?? : )

T

1:15 PM  
Blogger AlCantHang said...

I still have you loaded in bloglines so I can see when you update.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm here!!!! I still visit because I subscribe to you - so don't fret, I'm not going anywhere soon ;)

Can't wait to hear all about what has gone on in your life!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Mom / Marlene said...

I'm here too. I check the blog site hourly and can hardly wait for your updates. WE MISS YOU....and your blogging. It's funny how you're the one that got us all started yet you blog the less...can hardly wait till things get back to normal.
Love Ya

5:02 PM  
Blogger RadioVegas said...

We're still out here reading...

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I still check your blog. Can't wait to read more.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Patti Cake said...

I still read too.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Still reading here in nyc as well....

1:41 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Hey, it's Barb from CA. I read. Love to know what's going on w/ you! :)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Smackover1 said...

I hope you start posting on a regular basis again.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Butch Howard said...

still tuned into the feed...

8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blog on, Babe.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I never read your blog.

9:48 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL..ha ha ha. Thanks all for the comments, I shall be posting today or tomm about SuperBowl weekend!

T

7:52 AM  
Blogger Mom / Marlene said...

Super Bowl was 4 days ago....we're waiting for your update!!

12:12 PM  
Blogger FellKnight said...

I have been offline for the last 2 weeks, but I do check your blog regularly :)

Jordan

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home