My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

There's No Place Like Home....

....There's No Place Like Home....

I will continue telling myself this as despite all my efforts and attempts in getting us into a bigger, newer home before the baby is born ($20K raised...I have AWESOME friends!!) it's just not going to happen.

The builders just couldn't seem to get everything in place, AND it appears I am further along then I thought. Like 5 weeks further...that's huge in baby weeks. We will also be unable to go on the cruise that my inlaws bought for us for Christmas, as Princess Cruise Lines prohibits any pregnant woman over 28 weeks to cruise, and I will be about 32 weeks at cruise time. BUMMER. Hope the inlaws aren't TOO dissapointed, but hell, I'm giving them a grandkid, what more do they want???

Just wanted to give my faithful blog readers an update, as I've been emailed several times.

In the meantime, I will be arranging and re-arranging the rooms in our house over and over in my mind until I settle on what is to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home