My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Because It's WRONG....

....I urge you to follow this link and read about the "extra" charge that the WOE at the WSOP is charging.

While I stated in the comment section that "business is business" and I gave kudos to Lupe from PokerChix on getting the signed contract with Harrah's, I still disagree with it. I still signed the petition, and I don't EVEN PLAY WOE!!!

Go to the link and read about what's being done to JUST the Ladies. IF you disagree with what Harrah's is doing, then sign the petition. If you don't disagree, then don't sign.

Just another issue that allows different opinions from different people.

So all you Ladies and Gentlemen, show your support for your fellow women poker players, if you have it.

BLOG ENTRY: http://womenspokerevents.blogspot.com/

PETITION: http://new.petitiononline.com/wsoplip/petition.html

1 Comments:

Blogger peacecorn said...

That's kind of outragous, Tanya!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home