My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

ATLARGE 2006!!

I am going to Atlantic City, Baby!!!

I noticed a thread on RGP today about the ATLARGE, which is scheduled for 3/2-3/5 at the Trump Taj Mahal.

ATLARGE is an annual gathering of poker players who originally "met" and/or still participate on RGP.

See www.AtLargePoker.com for more details.

I have booked my flight into Philadephia, printed out the train schedules to get to Atlantic City and all I have left to do is book my room with the poker room tomorrow.

I'm very excited about this! It will be my first time in Atlantic City.

If there are any regular readers of my blog who live out there or want to meet up that weekend, just let me know!!

If there are any regular female readers that want to share a room in AC for this weekend, let me know! We already get a discounted room rate, so to be able to cut that in 1/2 would give us more money for gambling!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger AlCantHang said...

We are a quick drive away from AC. We'll meet up with you and throw down some drinks. Remind me as it gets closer.

6:36 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Nice! I will remind you for sure! Are drinks free in Atlantic City, like in Vegas??

I sure hope so!!

T

8:14 AM  
Blogger TracyB said...

We'll be attending ATLARGE, as long as I can convince hubby that bringing our 2 year old will work out. HA! We've gone to ATLARGE (and FARGO) for the past four or five years. Tons of fun! Be sure to look us up - Rick and Tracy. We won't be the only couple with a two year old there, but the other one (David and Jessica) can point us out, I'm sure. Another female poker blogger is looking for a roomie. Check out her blog at http://www.noninetofive.blogspot.com/.

See in AC!

TracyB

4:53 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Awesome! I look forward to meeting you and everyone else. I've already found my roommate, I believe, but if that falls through then I'll look that blogger up.

See you then!

T

4:57 PM  
Blogger AlCantHang said...

Of course drinks are free while you're playing. How do you think I became the proper drunkard I am?

2:26 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Well, I didn't want to ASSUME, but that's GREAT news!! Sooo looking forward to this trip!!

WOOT!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

If you have room for two, we'll let ya pick us up! I'm meeting a friend, who's going to share a room with me, at the airport and we were going to get to AC together, somehow, but if you're offering, we'll take it. Let me know.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home