My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Vegas for New Years Eve!!!

I am taking my mother and my sister, Corrie (the one from Sacramento) to Vegas for the weekend! Make that a LONG weekend as we will be leaving Friday early afternoon and not coming home until Tuesday!!

I will be playing the Binion's TOC Event on Sunday 1/1/06, which I won my way into from the tournament I won the night before I left for the WPC II cruise.

I am taking some of my winnings from the other night and plan on buying my mom a new computer while in Vegas. Mom's getting spoiled this weekend! Kind of a very, very small payback for everything she's done for me over the years. Especially when I was a single parent.

I am also taking some of my winnings for some poker/gambling and plan on having a great time! Mom, Corrie, and I will be bringing in the New Year on Freemont Street. I figured that would probably be the best place as there is no way we'd be able to get into an actual nightclub, and besides, who wants to go to a nightclub and be surrounded by a bunch of single 20-somethings? This way, we'll be close to Binions and can celebrate with a bunch of my gambling/poker friends as well!!

Hope your New Year's Eve is safe and FUN!!

Oh, and just for a few certain RGP'rs, SEE YA NEXT YEAR!!

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

Hey Boys!!! Miss you guys, can't wait to see you all in April.

Hope you all had a wonderful New Years!! : )

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home