My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Book NOW, Don't Forget St. Maartens!!!!

Rooms are going fast, if you haven't booked already, you really, REALLY, need to call Trina at CI Travel right away at 1-800-582-8069 to get your room reserved. Special room rates of only $56 a night, that's better then Vegas room rates!!

For all information go to www.WorldPokerShowdown.com but what more do you need to know? 10 glorious sun-filled, poker-filled, days in St. Maartens, how can you go wrong??

Besides, I will be there for the whole 10 days, so come on, get off your ass, reserve your room and LET'S GO!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger AlCantHang said...

I love St. Martin. I was there last year. Some really crazy games on that silly little island.

2:27 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

So you going to bring the Mrs and come out, or what???

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home