My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Started Off Good...

..the weekend that is. Friday night I played a $20 180 SNG on PS and ended up taking first for $1080. I immediately did a cash out, but then reversed it in order to play some more over the weekend. Bleh.

I was suppose to go up to Phoenix this weekend to visit with one of my clients. I was showered, dressed, packed and the car was ready to go when I decided that I just didn't feel like going, I was feeling lazy so I made my excuses with my client and will have to go next weekend instead.

So, I decided to just make it a poker weekend and played non stop but alas, no other good results. It's about noon on Sunday now and I am so pokered out, I'm going to go take a nap, unless by some miracle I make it through this $11R Turbo to today's big event on PS. I doubt it though as there are still 468 players left, and I'm in 408 position. LOL. This event is giving away 145 seats though, so maybe I'll get lucky and double up a few times, who knows.

Other then that, my spirits have been pretty down lately. I've been somewhat depressed lately, not sure why, except I know it has to do with my job and my business. I'm just so burned out on what I'm doing, it's depressing when I sit and really think about it, so I try not to do that, but sometimes it's hard. So I've just been laying around a lot and watching a lot of TV. I've really come to like the Discovery Health channel, my only complaint is that they keep showing the same shows over and over again, LOL.

Hopefully the next week will be better.

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

I don't know, I seem to be "booked" for the next 3 weekends, then have some more stuff coming up. I won't seem to have a free weekend for a while.

I'll keep you posted though.

T

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home