My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Testing....


Trying to get one of Bill's pictures of me at the WSOP to use for my profile pic, but no matter how hard I try....I can't get it to show up without a bunch of squiggly lines and other distorting causing crap on the pic on this page. If you click on the pic though, it takes you to my profile where it looks OK there...just not on this blog page. Weird and frustrating. Sigh.

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Might want to try saving it in another format, like a bitmap or something. It's probably distorted because it's resizing such a large high-quality image.

10:37 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

My husband, Bill, who's a web designer said something about them (blogspot.com) saving photos as html or not as html or some shit like that. Who knows. I'll keep trying though.

(I just got home from a night of clubbing with the husband, and you have NO idea how long it took me to write this message without typos. LMAO)

12:51 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Shhh..people will know I paid you to say that.

Thanks : )

11:49 AM  
Blogger Easycure said...

Lucky hubby you got there, and tell him we said so. Now, go win a bracelet!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home