My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

Another Tuesday though, but due to it being a "holiday" (tee hee) I will be skipping my square dancing lessons tonight.

Cherissa is finally old enough now to NOT want to go trick or treating, so we'll be passing out treats to any kids that come by the house. Due to our location, I really don't think we'll get too many visitors, but am prepared with bags of chips to hand out.

Does that make me a dud? Cherissa wanted candy to pass out, I thought chips were a great idea!! You can only have so much candy, right?? RIGHT??!!

************

On another note, I have been browsing around and found a new website called Prosper.com. It's basically a website that is geared towards angel investors, and people needing angel investors. It's apparantly been getting it's fair share of press releases, I simply found it through a google search for business loans.

Very interesting, I would check it out if you were on either end of the lending spectrum.

************

However, if you are on the lending end of the spectrum and would be interested in making a loan of $5,000 to $20,000, with 24% interest (Arizona's interest rate cap), that would be paid off within 9 months, please email me at tanya@pecksmedicalbilling.com

I am currently looking for $20,000 in funds, but would rather not discuss the reasons on my blog, on any forums, etc. Needless to say, it is NOT poker related and I would have no problem explaining it all in email to people I know that are truly interested in hearing more about this.

4 people @ $5,000 each would meet my requirement, and that would be an easy $1,200 profit. It would be a risk, but I do believe I am very risk worthy.



*****************

Please notice that I still have links up to ACR on the left hand side of my blog, this means it is still "OK" to play on ACR, no matter what OnGame Network states. I have played there myself in the past week for a little bit, there are no worries with depositing or withdrawing. I can vouch for this site due to my relations with the owner.

*****************

End of month is upon me once again, DAMN, those months go by fast!! So I'll be busy over the next week getting all my clients closed and meeting with them, etc. I can't belive how fast the months go by, it totally feels like I was just doing end of month a week ago!!

****************

I was suppose to leave for St. Maartens on Friday. Sniff. Sniff. I'm so bummed that I can't go, but I know it's for the best! Business will prevail instead and I can always go to the next WPS event!!

So that's it for now, have a safe Halloween night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Skipping square dancing?? Oh my, what will you ever do? Notice the sarcasm there ;)

Um, chips suck, lol, go with full size candy bars next time!!

Finally, you know I would lend to you if I could :(

12:29 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL,I know it's been two weeks in a row. My mother tells me I'm missing some very intricate moves that are confusing. Ah well, I'll catch up!

Full size candy bars? What, do you think I live on the golf course or something???

: )

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home