My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Favor....

Dan Goldman, of PokerStars dot NET, has always been a true friend to the poker masses. Both with RGP (BARGE and other ARGE sponsorships I'm sure, I just haven't been to any others) and allowing me to have my MissT74 Qualifiers, and of course the RGP homegames and a friend to bloggers as well.

Here's a chance to (kind of) pay him back.

Apparantly, some dear friends (Jaime & Irene) of his are in a contest to win a $102,000 Beverly Hills Wedding.

All they need are votes.

Sooooo, I figure if we get this out in the poker community and even if Jaime & Irene actually win, how cool would it be to know that poker players are the ones that allowed them to win the wedding of their dreams.

So go here:

http://www.kiisfm.com/cc-common/losangeles/wedding/vote.html

And VOTE for Jaime & Irene.

And fellows...this girl, Irene? One Word. DAMN.

Now go look. ; )

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Voted, and will put it on my blog tomorrow morning!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home