My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Do-Si-Do

Yes, yours truly, Moi...has started taking....now don't laugh TOO hard...

Square Dancing Lessons.

Stop laughing.

My mom, who moved to Kingman about 6 months ago, gets a phone call from the woman in charge of the classes and then tells me, "Oh come on T, you HAVE to go with me, I'll be all alone!!"

So I sighed and grimaced and went along.

And had a fricking BLAST. That square dancing stuff is QUITE complicated. We learned about 15 different steps and by the end of the first lesson, 2 1/2 hours, not only did we actually have some sort of semblence to honest to gooodness, real live square dancers, but we had walked the equivelant of about 5 miles.

GREAT exercise.

Classes are every Tuesday with a huge "graduation" party, dance...no wait, it's called a "Hoe Down", in January.

I'm going to look damn cute in my ruffled skirt, not to mention my ruffled panties.

; )

2 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

lol

:p

9:33 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Ruby,

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for the reminder!

I had forgotten that I haven't posted my Costa Rica trip yet. I'll do that as soon as I can!

Take care!

T

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home