My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, September 22, 2006

A BIG Announcement and ACR ROCKS!!

As my readers may have noticed, I have never been one to "pimp" a site or put banners all over my blog, or basically make any money off of my blog.

Well, folks, the times...they are a-changin!!

I found out that from a little blurb that I put on my blog at the beginning of the year in regards to the WPS (www.WorldPokerShowdown.com)in St. Maartens (back in April) that I actually got 11 of you fools (I say that in the kindest, most lovingest manner. : ) to actually type in my bonus code.

I went today to check out some banners and found real, honest to goodness, American money sitting in my account. Oh. My. God. You mean this "pimping" and putting up banners and letting my readers know about bonus codes, actually WORKS????

WOW.

Soooo, that's the scoop on the banners that you now see on my blog.

I am the official Female Poker Blogger PIMP for ACR (America's Card Room). I know the owner, Phil Nagy, personally and have partied with him and heck, I'll admit, I have even touched his girlfriend's breasts. (She let me!!!)

ACR has been the sponsor of WPS for the past 3 trips that I've gone on, and will be the sponsors for the St. Maartens event in November.

Here's the scoop:

You can qualify to WIN your way to St. Maartens ONLY on ACR.

Satellites are ONLY $100/$8 and run on Sunday's and THOSE qualifiers have qualifiers for $10/$1 that run every single night!!

One word: OVERLAY

Almost every week there is an overlay. Almost every night there is an overlay. You've got to check out these satellites to understand what I'm saying. You don't even have to sign up for one (yet) just go into the lobby and watch the sign ups for these events. Tell me I'm wrong.

So, if you're lucky to win the Sunday qualifier, then you win $750.00 for airfare, $750.00 for hotel, $500 spending money AND sponsorship by Phil Nagy and ACR for the Main Event, a $2600 buyin for an awesome split of 50/50.

NOT only THAT, but of course, a first time deposit bonus of 25% for all you fools that click on my banner ad, and if you don't WANT to click on my banner ads, then just use the bonus code of 11PlayNow74 when you register with ACR.

So, there you have it. All the information you could possibly need or want, but just it case it's NOT, go here: http://www.americascardroom.com/common/mahobeach.php and read more about it.

Also, don't forget to check out www.WorldPokerShowdown.com for the actual tournament schedule.

What are you waiting for?? Click on the damn banner for pete's sake.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phill said...

Tanya - this sounds cool but what does this mean?

"AND sponsorship by Phil Nagy and ACR for the Main Event, a $2600 buyin for an awesome split of 50/50."

You split the entry with them 50/50? - or they pay the entry and the winnings are split 50/50 between you and them?

Cheers

Phil

3:23 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

No, the entry fee is out of their pocket, and you are sponsored as a pro is, where you get 50/50 of any winnings you earn.

T

3:41 PM  
Blogger Phill said...

Sounds cool - I'm going to give this one a try so - I'm from the UK, just to check - I can still satellite into this right? even though i'm outside the US (sorry if it's a stupid question!)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home