My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Poker Blues

So, I've been playing on Party, and I remember how much I hate that site. I played a few Cruise STEPS, then played some Mini STEPS for fun, and bounced around for a little bit, but good lord...the players, the RNG...whatever, that site is horrible!! I'd rather play with good players then bad players every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

At least you know where you are more often than naught.

As far as poker goes, I'm not doing too badly lately, but I'm not doing GREAT, so of course, I feel like I'm doing horrible.

I ended up in 4th place in the RGP Open Razz Event, playing in the RGP Open $30 NL HE tomorrow (today? Saturday), and vying for some damn Player Points. Whoever that LadyLuck person is, he/she is on top of the pack cashing in about every other event according to Red, the Games Grid "guy".

However, other then that, I can't recall any other memorable finishes lately. I know the wins are usually spread out, and the dry spells can go for awhile. I just get so damn edgy and anxious when I don't score a big hit for awhile, because I know I can do it. It just gets on my nerves that I can't do it more often, making me wonder sometimes if I truly have what it takes to be a WCP. Then I make a score, adrenaline keeps me high for a few days, then it's back to the same feelings.

NO PATIENCE!!!

Ah well...all you can do is keep plugging away.

So, nothing else to report, just thought I should put an update up. New bed being delivered tomorrow, so I'll be rearranging furniture all morning. It is the end of the month, so I have a LOT of data entry to do over the next 4-5 days. Cherissa's party is next Saturday, so we're getting ready for that with last minute details. All in all, pretty boring stuff lately. No drunk lady trip reports, no massive flaming wars going on at RGP. In fact, I've even been told by a poster that he loves me and wants me to have his babies. As I posted in response, How do I respond to that??? LOL...Have a great weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

Jean,

In the context of this post, "Big Score" to be is anything over 1-2K in a tournament win. I don't play cash games at all (well, unless it's just for "fun" and I'm drinking, then it's 2/4,lol) so I don't have an hourly rate either.

However, outside the context of this post, a "Big Score" will be anything over 7K, as that's my biggest tourney win to date. I want to score big in one of those "BIG" events, the $200, the 500K, etc. Of course, who doesn't??? lol

T

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home