My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, September 05, 2005

On Hiatus

It's time, once again, to take a break from poker. JUST a break though, so don't get your panties in a wad.

Ever since winning the last week of August, and being #35 on the TLB, and doing a cash out. (DAMN, WHY did I DO that??)I can't win SHIT.

Can't win to save my soul. So, I am on a break, a hiatus.

I plan on taking a break for 2 weeks. I have to go to Seattle, WA in about 10 days for a consulting job, so I refuse to play until I get back from that...then we'll see how it goes then.

Other news, work is busy, it's end of month, so this will free up some more time for me to work on closing my client's months anyways.

Family is doing great, Cherissa turns 13 in 1 month. How exciting! We are throwing a major party for her. Rented out a hall, getting a DJ and inviting almost the entire 7th grade class. Yep, we're doing it up like Sweet Sixteen does it up on MTV. Only, minus the 16 year old bitches.

So, enough from me for now, I shall post when the mood hits, or if something happens exciting and new that's not poker related, as I won't have anything poker to post for 2 weeks!

Try not to miss me too much! ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home