My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So I Lied....

...really, who's surprised out there??

Anyways, I ended up playing poker all day yesterday (Monday, Labor Day!) while I was working though, so because it was Labor Day and I was working, shouldn't I do something to offset the work and enjoy myself as well??

Big News: Thanks to Brian Cashman of www.cashmanbrian.com I am registred and playing in the WCOOP Event #3, NLHE Heads Up. It has been sold out for awhile and this was one event that I wanted to play due to my experience and luck so far in HU competitions as previously reported. He unregistered and let me have his seat, what a doll!

If anyone needs to buy/sell/trade W$ or T$ from PokerStars...he's your man. He's the only one I use! There, my pimping is done and he didn't even ask me!

OK, let's hope for a win, if I do cash well, I can't say that I won't continue playing and put the Hiatus on the backburner, if I don't cash, then I can say it. I'm tired of depositing!!!

GL to everyone who plays the WCOOP! See you online.

EDIT:

WCOOP #3 NLHE HU Update:
Well, the first match lasted about 48 minutes. I was never in the lead, got crippled when I hit my flush on the river, but he had hit his boat on the turn with J,2. He showed me about 5 full houses in the first 20 mins. How to compete? Got down as low as 210 chips,then was able to make a comeback to 1400 when two of my all ins got called and I got lucky. First time I had K,J; he had A,5 and the K came on the flop. The 2nd time I had K,3 and he had 9,9 and both K and 3 came on the flop. The last hand was me holding 2,5; flop came 3,4,5. I moved all in, he called with 5,Q and I couldn't finish my straight. So, out in 562nd place, not bad with 1024 entrants starting, it sure did last forever. Bleh.

2 Comments:

Blogger TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Sorry to bust your bubble Tanya, but 526th is no different from 1024th. Everyone lost in the first round :)

12:46 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Well DUH Johnny...LOL, it just sounds better that I lost after a ferocious 50 minute game vs. losing in 2 mins.

Personally. LOL

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home