My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Update on Rick

Have communicated with Rick and they are, as stated, safe in NC.

Him and his wife, Peg, have already started the road to recovery and are registering at both Wal Mart and Target for items needed.

Once I have links, I will post. What I would like to do is organize one big shopping trip, ship it directly to him in the same order, thus only having one S&H charge. I have no problem paying for that S&H myself, if anyone is willing or wanting to donate to this shopping trip, let me know via email at tanya@pecksmedicalbilling.com

THINK about it, even one stupid $10 item would be a huge help....$5, $10, $20.....whatever can be given would be totally 100% appreciated, AND it adds up people!! If you can't donate due to your own financial limitations, then just your thoughts and prayers are enough, please don't feel bad or obligated, we can only do what we can do.

Money can be transferred to me at PokerStars or FullTilt, you can specify the item you want to purchase for or just add it to the kitty. I am misst74 at both sites.

I can either keep a running list of names and donations so that everything appears "above board" or I can keep it anonymous, you decide.

More details tomorrow.


Technorati Profile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home