My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

This will be my last blog entry until later next week. Bill, Cherissa and I leave Friday AM for 4 days in a cabin up in the mountains. We were hoping for a white Christmas, but according to weather.com, it will be sunny and in the high 50's. Sigh.

However, Christmas away in a huge cabin with a hot tub still sounds good to me! We're going to get a tree when we get into town and then decorate it only using natural items. Pine cones, popcorn and cranberry strings, etc. I'm really looking forward to this family time!

I will be busy passing out gifts to clients and physicians in Kingman tomorrow, having a staff party tonight, then headed to Laughlin to play a tournament with Felicia Lee.

I hope and pray that you and your loved ones have a very Merry Christmas and like the Victoria Secret's commercials say:

May you get everything you want, and nothing you need!!

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

OMG Aimee!!! I LOVE you!! Glad you found me, better bookmark me and feel free to email me ANY time.

Tanya@pecksmedicalbilling.com

Sweet!!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home