My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, December 16, 2005

B.T.R. #4

It's Friday afternoon, I woke up at 10am, and thought I was late to register people for the 11am tournament, so I RAN downstairs, only to find that the tourney was at 1pm not 11am, so I was safe.

Last night I didn't last too long in the tournament, I basically donked off all my chips going after flushes 3 times. Sigh. There's another event tonight that I'm playing, so here's to hoping I can cash.

After the tourney, I went clubbing, of COURSE!!! Everyone ended up coming in like Tuesday night....once the Main Event reached the Final Table. So the dance floor was filled with poker players, we owned the joint last night! After it closed (3am) we went hottubbing and everyone brought the alcohol that they have in their rooms down to the jacuzzi, there was probably about 15 of us. Great time, got into bed around 5am.

That's it for now, gotta go back to work until 5pm, then I go dress up for the formal dinner tonight, then back to work for the 8pm tournament (registering) then I'm off work, and get to play again!!

WOO HOO! Good times....Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home