My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Quick Post

OK, I know I haven't blogged in a bit but I have something going on here at home that is BIG.

BIG news coming ahead!

Right now I'm simply trying to kill time while dinner is cooking so I thought I would post.

A few quick updates:

I am NOT going to St. Maartens for the World Poker Showdown 11/4-11/19. I am disappointed, VERY disappointed, that I'm not going but the reason why I'm NOT going is very, VERY good, and makes it worth missing St. Maartens. I'll just leave it at that.

I have not played a single hand of poker in probably 3 weeks due to the news that I'll be sharing soon.

Just so you don't think it's THAT exciting (to you, anyways) it has to do with opening a new business.

I'm an entrepeneur, always have been, just didn't know it until I opened my first busines, the medical billing service. Now, I'm branching out in other arenas, other business ventures, and I'm excited as hell.

Will post and keep you updated as soon as I can, but needless to say, when opening a new business, it's very time consuming and takes a lot of energy. This means that all the energy that I once put into poker is now going into this business so that I CAN put the energy again back into poker in a few months.

Time goes by so quickly, gotta grab onto every minute you have NOW, not later!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Hello

Unfortunatelly, I wasn't able to reach you by email, so I have to contact you here.

I'm Annie, www.launchpoker.com marketing manager.

We are very interested in advertising on your site. Please, mail me back at web@launchpoker.com so we could discuss the conditions.

Thank you.
Annie.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Congrats on your new business venture - I'm very excited to hear about it!!!

If you need anybody to work for you, say from their home in North Carolina, keep me in mind ;)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Omaholic said...

Wow, I'm excited! Sorry you're missing St. Maarten's though. I have to miss it too...we just bought a condo so no extra $ for a trip.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home