My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I totally forgot...

....duh, I had a freeroll for a STEP 2 waiting for me on PartyPoker, and I completely forgot about it.

So I powered up the old PP and played. Top 2 get STEP 3, 3rd gets STEP 2, 4th gets STEP 1. I was truly only hoping for any of those places, as that way I could freeroll again, due to my limited online bankroll right now.

I ended up in 3rd place when I had 10, J. Flop came 10, K, 4. He bet, I moved all in. I didn't believe he had the K, thought he would fold. Turns out he had the K, oh well. It's not that bad...I get to freeroll in a STEP 2 again tomorrow, so I'm just happy I didn't bust out in 5th place.

I am determined to take this freeroll all the way to STEP 5 and to cash, that way I can have a real bankroll again online. I'll keep the blog updated on this quest.

Nothing else going on. I did walk again today, that's two days in a row, woo hoo for me! My neighbor and I walk 2 1/2 miles when we're trying to be good, around the block (big, country block) when I'm feeling tired.

Will report tomorrow on my STEP 2 (again...)

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

YES...it does. lol, I promise to update more frequently.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home