My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

No Trip Yet....

...OK, so it's not a "full" tournament report like I stated I would provide, but I figured no one would want to see the crappy cards I was getting, or how badly I misplayed hands, etc. I was out pretty early, very disappointed. Being results orientated as I am, I would have preferred the 650W!!!

I've noticed a trend on PS, the $165DS does NOT fill up at 11:30pm (my time)...there always seems to be a 20 person overlay. Nice. I'm thinking that I will win another 650W$, and then be able to play 3 of the DS. We'll see how it goes, I'm currently in a $10/R right now for 650W$, only 40 players, 37 left, so let's try to sneak into 1-3rd for the W$.

Nothing else to report. Happy Halloween to all and be safe trick or treating! I will be taking my daughter and a group of her friends out. Turns out that the group she told me she was going out with didn't have an adult going, and although I cannot fathom why the other parents said it was OK, I was NOT OK with that, sooo I volunteered.

Crazy letting a group of 12-13 year olds out on the streets alone. Isn't it? I know in my day it wasn't, but this is 2005, better safe then sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home