My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, February 27, 2006

UPDATE: MissT74 2006 WSOP Qualifiers

WOW...HUGE interest, it's been great. Being the organized person that I am, I have everything being kept track of on Excel. There are 10 (TEN!!!) satellites that are filled up and ready to play, now comes the hard part. Getting people to agree on a date.

I give 3 choices out, majority rules, then once I hear back from everyone, I send an email back out with the date and time and then they either say OK or step out and get put on the next list with an alternate coming in to take his/her seat.

If you are interested and haven't emailed me yet, make sure you do. I predict running 20-30 now, with this interest, and only predicted 8-10 2 weeks ago. Awesome!

That's 20-30 of our friends going to the WSOP, how cool is that? GOOD LUCK everyone!!

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, check my archives for the MissT74 Qualifiers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home