My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

MissT74 is Published

As I came back from my mailbox today with my new issue of Womens Poker Player Magazine, it dawned on me that while some of my regular readers may know that I'm a regular contributor to this magazine, I've never shared my articles that have been published on my blog. So the only way you can see them if you happen to be a subscriber, therefore, I am going to post a series of articles that have been published and happy reading to you!

Watch for these over the next few days.

P.S. My favorite Uncle, Uncle Brian, is a regular reader of my blog now and I would like to take this time to say Hi!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Poker4peace said...

Looking forward to your post!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home