My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

WSOP Qualifiers UPDATE/CHANGE

To ALL concerned with the MissT74 2006 WSOP Qualifiers:

There has been a change in plans on HOW the MissT74 2006 WSOP Qualifiers are going to be organized, as the way they are currently set up is simply too confusing to a lot of players and too time consuming on my part, not too mention WAY too many emails being sent out and bothering you all.

Since I have a list of over 150 interested players, I will simply arrange a date and time for an event, with the number of people allowed and the cost. I will then send that email to all players and IF you want to play in THAT particular event, then you will need to email me immediately to be in that tournament and to get the password.

Each event will be on a first come basis and first pay basis. The moment you send me your email stating that you want to be in the event, you will need to transfer the funds within 24 hours or you will be REMOVED from that tournament, once I receive the funds, you receive one final email with the password. The first 20, 40 or 50 players to transfer the funds are the players that are considered guaranteed for the event.

Due to the number of interested players, I do NOT anticipate ANY event being cancelled due to lack of players. HOWEVER, if this was to happen, it would be cancelled ONE HOUR prior to the event and all monies would be refunded.

Please email me with ANY questions regarding this change.

Now, with the above statements in mind, here are the first 3 events announced for the following week (I will be setting up 2-3 events each week):

Saturday, March 11 @ 2:00pm EST
NLHE for a $1,500 WSOP event
20 players MAX
Cost: $75.00.
Transfer $65.00 to MissT74 (Kingman) on PokerStars and the tournament cost will be $10/$1 when you register.
Password will be given out once payment is received. Receiving the password guarantees your seat in the event.


Sunday, March 12 @ 2:00pm EST
NLHE for a $1,000 WSOP event
20 players MAX
Cost: $50.00.
Transfer $40.00 to MissT74 (Kingman) on PokerStars and the tournament cost will be $10/$1 when you register.
Password will be given out once payment is received. Receiving the password guarantees your seat in the event.


Tuesday March 14 @ 10:00pm EST
NLHE for a $2,000 WSOP event
20 players MAX
Cost: $100.00
Transfer $90.00 to MissT74 (Kingman) on PokerStars and the tournament cost will be $10/$1 when you register.
Password will be given out once payment is received. Receiving the password guarantees your seat in the event.

PLEASE email me at tanya@pecksmedicalbilling.com with any questions OR to register, HURRY! Seats are going FAST!!

Act NOW and receive...well, um, nothing. However, you will get a seat into the event!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home