My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

WPBT "Charlie" Tournament

Copied and pasted from Pauly's Blog (www.taopoker.blogspot.com) because I'm too damn lazy to type it up myself and I know he doesn't care. I am signed up, but may not play if I'm still in Vegas. It's for a great cause, and that's all that matters. KARMA Baby, Karma.

WPBT "Charlie" Tournament

When? 6PM EST Sunday July 17th

Where? PokerStars Check under the Private Tournament Tab

How Much? $20 - every penny goes to charity

What Do I Get When I Win? The comfort of knowing you're doing something good for someone else.

No, Really... No. Really.

All proceeds to go to wherever Charlie Tuttle's family wants them.The tournament is open to bloggers and readers.

It's $20, I encourage all my readers to play or just sign up and help Charlie's family out....let it be your one (cheap) good deed of the week.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home