My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

And They're OFF!!!

This weekend saw the first two MissT74 2006 WSOP Qualifiers go off without a hitch.

The first event was for a $1,500 WSOP seat and was won by brewcam (aka brewmaster on RGP) ALTHOUGH it should have been MINE but the DAMN river gave him a straight, when I had him beat with a higher pair!!! Not that I'm BITTER or anything. ; )

There was talk by the railbirds though that if I had won the first MissT74 WSOP event, then the talk of the site being "rigged" due to my "connections" would ensue and I would never get another player for another event. So I threw the match, um yeah, that's what I did, really! Honest!!

The second event was for a $1,000 WSOP seat and was won by bubbleboy31 from RGP.

Congratulations to the first two winners of WSOP seats through the MissT74 2006 WSOP Qualifiers.

If you want in, it's never too late. Send me your email address to be added to the master mailing list at tanya at pecks medical billing dot com.

I still have openings for the following:

Tuesday March 14 @ 10:00pm EST
NLHE for a $2,000 WSOP event
20 players MAX
Cost: $100.00
Transfer $90.00 to MissT74 (Kingman) on PokerStars and the tournament cost will be $10/$1 when you register. Password will be given out once payment is received. Receiving the password guarantees your seat in the event.

I have also ADDED this event due to popular demand (lower buy in/slightly larger field:)

Wednesday, March 15 @ 9:00pm EST
NLHE for a $1,500 WSOP event
40 players MAX
Cost: $37.50.
Transfer $27.50 to MissT74 (Kingman) on PokerStars and the tournament cost will be $10/$1 when you register.
Password will be given out once payment is received. Receiving the password guarantees your seat in the event.

Make sure you email me ASAP if you want in any of these two events.

Also, if not checking this blog you can always go to www.LetsBuyPokerStars.com which shows the scheduled events and the winners of past events.

2 Comments:

Blogger Akashra said...

Jeez T. Rigging events? . .Bad ; p..

Hrmm, hopefully I'll play marginally decent in the next one this Sunday and finish beyond one of the last few places like I have been : ).

9:23 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Ah, you missed it at the time, but seriously, I think subconsciously I might have lost on purpose because if I didn't, people really would have thought something. You know, those supersticious, suspicous people. : )

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home