My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, March 20, 2006

A New Week

Nothing much to report but sometimes I feel obligated to post an entry for all my die hard fans. LMAO.

The MissT74 2006 WSOP Satellites are going OK, just OK, because although the first 3 went off without a hitch, I had to cancel #4 3 times before I finally got it to go with only 15 people when it started out as a 40 player event. Sigh. Where is everyone?? I get over 160 email addresses for people wanting satellites, then they don't play. I've heard they are kind of expensive, but I try the cheaper ones and I can't get enough players, so I'm sticking with the 20 player events.

The next event is this Wednesday, $1,000 WSOP seat up for grabs, $50. Email me if you're interested in getting on the master email list or if you want to play.

I did just finish winning a $80(R) satellite for this Sunday's $1000/$50 $1 million guaranteed tourney. The estimate, from what I've heard, is that they expect less then 2000 entrants. So, I bought into the satellite and didn't do much until about 15 mins before the rebuy period was over, then I was simply on FIRE.

I knocked out 2 players (they didn't rebuy) right before break, and from break until the end I was pretty much chipleader the whole time.

There were only 18 players, but most of them were fools, rebuying for $73 a pop, like crazy!! Enough to produce 3 seats into the event, and $500 for 4th place. Summary of my stats:

203 hands played and saw flop:
- 16 times out of 35 while in small blind (45%)
- 18 times out of 36 while in big blind (50%)
- 20 times out of 132 in other positions (15%)
- a total of 54 times out of 203 (26%)


Pots won at showdown - 15 out of 28 (53%)
Pots won without showdown - 45

Due to only 18 players, the tables were short handed for most of the event, after we lost the first 3-4 players, so I was able to play agressively and steal a lot of pots uncontested. I busted out a player by beating him TWICE with ARLO!!! (4,6), the 2nd time he even had A,A. I felt sorry for him, LMAO.

I only bought in once, and then added on, so for $153 I won a $1050 seat!!! Let's see if we can turn that into something SPECTACULAR!!! Wish me LUCK this Sunday!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Tanya, I didn't know where else to say this so I figured I would just leave it here... hope you don't mind. Just so you know, I do care what you think, its funny because you were the one person I was afraid to tell because I knew you would be the one person to speak your mind and tell me like it is. You're probably right, and quite frankly I'm extremely disappointed in myself, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Love is a very strange thing, and maybe its because of low self esteem, maybe its because of naivety (sp?), but I have to believe what he says and what I am seeing with my own eyes. I hope I don't regret it, but if I do I can always say you told me so ;)

9:41 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

You could have posted as a reply to my message on your blog, I do read your blog regularly, but no big deal, I'll reply here as well.

I don't want to say "I told you so" especially if you're on life support in the hospital.

Love IS a crazy thing and to be honest, YOU will NEVER get tired of him and/or the abuse UNTIL you get TIRED of him and/or the abuse.

Nothing anyone says will make you change your mind.

I know, I've been there before. And until I WOKE UP, nothing anybody said did any good until I realized it myself.

Again, I wish you nothing but the best but dammit girl, I can't wait until you WAKE UP. : (

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home