My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

$100 MTT on PS

Another post for the night, how lucky art thou?? This might be hard because this one will be running at the same time as the $33R, but I'll try to manage.

Set up: $100/$9 buy in, NLHE, 256 players, first is $7K.

Level 1, 10/20.

BB: All fold but the SB, he limps in and the flop misses me so I fold to his bet.

SB: J,6. No raises, so I limp, miss the flop and fold to a bet.

(Just busted out of the 33R, so making comments won't be so hard now, eh? LOL)

Button: A,9 os. All fold to me, so I raise to 80. Blinds fold, I win a hand. Wow.

UTG +1: 6h7h, I limp. LP raise to 80, Button calls, blinds fold, 60 for me to call, I call. Flop comes 9h,3h,6. I check. Initial raiser bets 140, Button folds, I call. Turn is 2h, I check. He checks. River is ugly 10h, I check, he checks, shows AA but NO heart and I win 550 pot, at 1820 now.

BB: AhKs. 2 limpers, I raise to 100, MP calls. Flop is 8, 10, 4. I bet 100, he folds. 1940 now.

SB: Kd3d. 1 limper in front of me, I limp as well. Flop is K, 10, 4. We all check. Turn is 6, I bet 60, 1 caller. River is 5, I bet 80, he folds and I'm at 2040.

Level 2, 15/30

BB: 10,J. Now, usually I like this hand but with a raise AND a reraise in front of me, I have to fold. Flop comes 4,5,7, guy moves all in so I'm thinking GOOD FOLD!!!
(OMG, guy CALLS his all in with AK and the guy that moved all in...has AK. What donkeys)

SB: 9,5os. 2 limpers in front of me, so I limp call. Flop is A,3,3. I check as does everyone else. Turn is 3, I check and fold to the bet.

LP: K,10. 2 limpers in front of me, I limp as well. Flop comes K,Q,Q. All check to me, I try a bet of 90. SB calls, the rest fold. Turn is 2d. He checks, I check. River is 7, he checks, I check. I thought about betting but figured if he called it was only because he could beat me or tie me. He shows AJ, I win and am at 2190 now.

MP: A,7. 1 limper in front of me, I decide to limp, 1 limper behind me. 5 in hand, flop comes 7,9,Q. SB bets 30, limper in front of me raises, I have to fold. Limper behind me goes all in, the original raiser calls and shows KQ while the first all in guy shows 9J and loses when he gets no help.

BB: Ad8s. LP raises to 90, I call the 60. Flop comes J,K,3. I check, he bets 90, I fold.

SB: Qh8c. LP raises, I fold, weird for me, huh? LOL

LP: AQos, MP raises to 90, 1 caller behind him, I reraise to 270. I'm tired of messing around. BB calls, original raiser calls. Flop comes J,2,7. He bets 210, I call. Turn is x, he bets again, I have to fold now. DAMMIT. At 1575 now.

NEXT hand, AJ, raise to 90 in front of me, I call. SB calls as well. Flop is 2,8,6. SB bets 120, I call. Turn is 10. SB bets all in, I have to fold and am at 1365 now.

MP: 10,Qos. I limp call, blinds limp, 3 in pot. Flop comes 2,Q,7. SB bets 60 ,BB calls, I raise to 210. both blinds call. Turn is 6. They check I bet 325, both blinds call (heart draws?). River is 7. They check, I have to check as well and SB shows KQ and I lose. FUCKING DAMISST, I HATE THAT HAND. 800 now.

I don't know if I like this chronicling of my hands now, I feel like I'm playing horribly and everyone gets to see it. Talk about putting myself out there, geesh.

Maybe I'll go a round or two without making any comments and let's see what happens.

Well, we're at break now. I was able to get my stack from 750 up to 2600, but am down to 1600 now. Sigh. I really hate this game sometimes. LOL. Still, at least I'm still in it and have increased my stack from the 750. TIME for another drink!!! LOL

Back from break and I am in push mode now. Just calculated that I have 10.6BB, so I am PUSHING the good ones! GL me!

I decided to push with 6,6 after a mini raise by a MP. He called with 10,K and my hand held up. Whew!!! 3275 now, avg is 3555, I feel good now!

Bleh, lost a major hand with TP, and am in push mode again. I choose to go all in with 4,4 and am called by the BB with AK. K on the flop and IGHN in 94th place.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

NO, I want comments! Wow, reading your notes it struck me because I have never been one to be accused of being passive. That K3 hand, I was planning on just calling, maybe even raising to a bet, if memory serves. However, thank you so much for your comments, I'm going to go over them in more depth later.

Thanks!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home