My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Time For Another Dryspell

Seems to happen all the time. Win a tourney, go a few months without winning, then win another, rinse and repeat.

The last tourney I won online was in April, $1900. The last tourney I won live was in St. Maartens, $4K.

I get so TIRED of going for such long stretches without winning, I must become more consistant! I HAVE to in order to get to where I want to go.

However, I also realized that I play a LOT of satellites online, more then cash prize tourneys and I think too much of my bankroll is being spent on those so I'm not "allowing" myself the opportunity of winning cash. I must control that better.

This weekend will be a poker filled weekend on BoDog. I plan on winning my seat into the Main Event this weekend, so wish me luck in that endevour!!

One of the good things about my reducing/quitting smoking is the fact that I am going to be posting way more often, LOL. Every night, in fact, to post the number of cigs I smoked for the day. I find it keeps me in check.

CST: 15

3 Comments:

Blogger D.Doe said...

Perhaps you should mix up your tourney game with some sngs. I find online sngs a great way to make steady cash and you could use them to fund your sat buy-ins. Personally, I can't understand the mentality of people who solely play MTTs. Obviously, the dry spells can be huge at times and I would think that one would begin to doubt their game at times as well. I prefer the steady income of sngs and live cash games, but (in the inverse of your situation) I think I need to start taking some shots at tourneys for a big cash here and there.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Frugal in Houston said...

Good luck on the quitting smoking...I did 3 years ago and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.......hang in there!

8:12 AM  
Blogger --S said...

Good luck on the no-smoking thing! I smoked for a year, quit...and picked up the Copenhagen habit. It was a lot harder quit, but after 13 years, I managed. Been nicotine-free for about six months now. I'll be rooting for you!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home