My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Apology Accepted

From Joe Sebok's blog on PokerPages.com

(Event #4, $1500 LHE)

"I have to add as a caveat that I was in quite possibly the worst mood of all time when the day started. I don't know what the hell it was that got me so irritated, but the combination of that feeling and playing limit really seemed to just rub me the wrong way. I was getting into fights and arguments with people left and right all day.

So let me be the first to apologize to all those who had the unfortunate luck of having to be seated with me today.

Also, there is something about limit that always seems to get me flapping my gums. When playing NL or PL, I never say a word, but for whatever reason I can't keep it shut when we shift gears to limit."

Hey, I'm female, I can understand bad moods. I recant my previous comments about Joe Sebok and accept the apology.

3 Comments:

Blogger Felicia :) said...

Joe is a really sweet guy. That is why I didn't comment when you first posted about it. I figured he was just having a bad, bad, bad off day.

Can you imagine playing in every event? Day after day? I can't. If I was forced into that situation, I'd probably be really rude, too. Oh, wait...

6:30 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL

I hear ya. Hey, we all have bad days. Since I had never met him before, I just didn't KNOW that. LOL

6:37 AM  
Blogger TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Yes, I talked with Joe the other day and he was very friendly. He was also extremely helpful when I interviewed him for Wise Hand Poker.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home