My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pollyanna Indeed!

Well, although my intentions are ONLY good, it appears that I am a bit of a Pollyanna and have decided to post the following after conversations with many of my friends:

I will not be personally handling any monies or items for Katrina victims.

I would strongly encourage any donations that are to be made, to be made directly to Red Cross or FEMA.

I am the type of person that acts quickly on emotion, this can sometimes be a hinderance. I hope that everyone can understand why I would want to do what I suggested, and I did get some positive feedback, but honestly....it's just not realistic.

Sorry to be the fool, thinking I could do something good in today's day and age.

Hey, maybe this will earn me an entry into http://donkeymanifesto.blogspot.com/ !!!!

EDIT:
OH GOD....what did I do?? I was messing around with my blog tonight, getting more "involved" and shit and I seem to have done something that has OPENED the floodgates of SPAM HELL!!! How do I get RID OF THIS??? HELP ME!!!!!


Listed on BlogShares

1 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Re: Spam Hell.

No good deed goes un-punished.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home