My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Life Here and Gone....

I wanted to let my blog readers and my poker family know that I have lost the baby.

I experienced cramping, went in for an ultrasound and we discovered that there was no heartbeat.

I am leaving for Vegas for a (possible) two day procedure, called a D & C, and will return Thursday night or Friday AM.

Your thoughts and well wishes are appreciated, but please know that I am doing OK emotionally, as is Bill, my husband. We are, after a few days, at a point where we feel that this is something that we couldn't control and that if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.

I am still keeping my sense of humour through this and I know that I will be just fine with the love and support of my family and friends.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

So sorry to hear that! But you're right - everything happens for a reason, even if the reason is not readily clear. Keep the faith in what's meant to be!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Felicia :) said...

You have such a good attitude. Get well as soon as possible.

1:14 PM  
Blogger babylamb said...

I love you..... You are in my thoughts.... Your little sis..

6:52 AM  
Blogger Malaysian Debster said...

I was just browsing through and reading random blogs when I came across yours. Just wanted to drop you a note to wish you and your husband well. Take care and get well! =)~Debbie

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home