My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Long Time No See...

It's been awhile since I've posted, but I've been away for the past 4 days. I left for Phoenix on Friday and was able to get into town in time for the 7pm NLHE tourney at Fort McDowell.

Buy in is $20, with a $10 optional dealer token and $10 rebuys for the first hour along with a $30 addon after the first hour. I didn't have to rebuy at all, and the addon is a great value at 3K chips, you start with 1500, so I did that. There were 138 entrants and I ended up making the final table, woo hoo! I ended up busting out when it was my BB and UTG moved all in. I looked down to AJos and decided to call. He had me outchipped and I got no help, so I ended up in 4th although I was ecstatic that I made it that far.

On Saturday I spent some time at the Women's Expo being held in downtown Phoenix after taking some time out to take my final test from www.trafficschoolonline.com due to a speeding ticket I received a few months ago. I then headed back to Fort McDowell for the nightly tournament. This time I ended up in 7th place and this was after having to rebuy twice in the first hour..I felt very proud especially since there was a dealer who looked right at me and said there would be no way in hell I would make the final table. I looked for him when it was down to 8, but I couldn't find him.

Spent Sunday at the Women's Expo again and then spent some time with my mom and my grandparents. I stayed the night again on Sunday and got home on Monday around 1 pm. I ended up taking a nap in the afternoon, and then went to bed early to watch the Miss. USA pageant with my daughter on TV and that's all she wrote for Monday.

Today I was able to catch up on some work, emails and phone calls and then I actually went on my 2. 5 mile walk that I had started neglecting. I really, really need to walk everyday. I know I will feel so much better if I just stay on a regular exercise schedule.

I will be playing the night away on PS, so will report on that later tonight or tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

I am a strong dealer supporter, I am always the one defending them, not allowing abuse, etc. But sometimes, you run into one or two that cross the line and then I agree with you that they should shut up and deal. All others are cool though and I love interacting with them.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Perter Son said...

California Driving Permit:

Take CA DMV approved California Driving Permit online course and get your California Learners Permit. Getting a California Driving Permit has never been this easy before.

* Easy & Convenient
* Money-Back Guarantee!
* CA DMV Approved

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home