My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

3rd Post in ONE day...

You all are lucky today, got lots of reading to catch up on now!

OK, decided not to go to bed after my last post and played a $6/$.50 6 player Turbo SNG, ended up taking first when I won a 4 way all in pot with 6, 6. Then I check my 5, 10 when the flop came 2, 5, 5 and let him move all in with his 8, 8 and now I'm $27 richer! I have to say, I really, really like the Turbo structure at PS.

Soooo here's the plan: I had $215 in tournament money, and I fiddled farted my last $20 on a Limit HE ring game down to $0.00. I'm going to leave it at that. I am going to play that $215 as far/long as I can and see how much real cash I can accumulate in my Cash account once the $215 tournament money is gone. I'm not going to touch any of the money on the cash side until the $215 is gone.

I think it sounds fun, and I'm actually excited to see if I can turn this $215 into something great! I will keep you updated at the end of each blog.

Tournament Dollars Left: $208.50
Cash Account (winnings): $27.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home