My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Moving Forward

I am home now, and I had thought about posting a blog about the procedure, what I've been through this past week, but then I decided not to.

I want to move forward, and I want to get past this. I feel comfortable mentally, as Bill has been a wonderful partner to lean on. He's awesome and I love him even more then before, if that's possible.

I wanted to thank everyone for their warm thoughts and prayers, it truly did help my spirits to know that so many people were thinking of me.

So now, it's back to work and back to life, thus back to poker. Thank you again, truly, for all the words, I truly appreciate them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Felicia :) said...

I am so happy that this has brought you closer to Bill. That means a lot.

10:45 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

I totally agree, being kind of new to marriage, it was amazing to me how you can actually drift away from your spouse. This pregnancy came at a time where the drifting was occuring, and not like I was going to get divorced or anything, just not the same level of closeness as before. I feel so close to him now, and my love has just grown stronger.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home