My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

WSOP Pictures

Not good enough to buy, but I'm hounding the photographer until he gets one good enough.

www.worldseriesofpoker.com

Click on Shop Now under the Official Photo Store

Enter the following:
Step 1: Rio 6/5/05
Step 2: Main Event
Step 3: LH15_R057

I am number DSC_0011 and DSC_0012

Next,
Step 1: Rio 6/10/05
Step 2: Main Event
Step 3: NLH20_S006

I am number DSC_1306 and DSC_1308 (eyes closed, what a winner, lmao)

Just in case anyone really wants to go through the hassle to see what I look like at the table, if not, move along people, nothing to see here.

5 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

Great, give me a complex why don't you?

LOL...I think I'm cute as hell, and my husband thinks I'm gorgeous, so that's all that matters in my book.

But thanks, um, I think....

4:24 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Very cute, just drop the big gulp and hit a gym!!! Damn!!! Peace!

8:54 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Oh and see, you must not be a reader of mine, I've already dropped 150 lbs, so I feel just fine in the skin I'm in now. Thanks!

9:15 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

P.S. The Big Gulp was actually a large Iced Tea from Jack In The Box. Haven't had a soda, diet or otherwise, in 4 years.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I think you are gorgeous..lol, thats ok coming from a woman right?? ha ha, anyhow, I would agree that you look nothing like your profile picture (hint hint - I think you need to update to a new picture) but you look great! and by the way - congrats on losing all that weight, its still hard even with the surgery!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home