My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

WSOP, Ready, Set, GO!!!

It's here! It's arrived! The WSOP is on and officially starts for me tomorrow afternoon around 3 PM. I had planned on arriving in Vegas closer to 8 PM, as I am leaving town directly after a meeting with one of my clients. Luckily for me, instead of meeting at 5 PM, we will be meeting at noon, so I will get there a little earlier then previously planned.

I will be posting twice a week for the next 6 weeks. Once before I leave and then when I return, from each individual trip. I plan on going every weekend, and that will only change if something stands in my way.

This weekend:

6/3 $1500 NLHE
6/5 $1500 LHE

Plus, satellites galore! I simply adore satellites and find that I usually have good luck with them, if not winning outright, then at least chopping which is good too!

I'm sure you will all wish me well as I begin my 2005 quest for the famed WSOP gold bracelet, and an ESPN appearance. See you upon my return!!

2 Comments:

Blogger michael said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:25 PM  
Blogger michael said...

very cool... good luck... and most of all, have fun. :)

- emdee

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home