My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Think of Me Fondly....

BUSINESS:

I have already been posting here, and on my forums, sporadically over the past few weeks due to developments in my business.

This trend will, sadly, continue. Try not to miss me too much, but rather, think of me fondly, and congratulate me. I have officially signed on two new clients in the past 3 days.

PLEASURE:

I won 650W$ on Saturday in the 27R, about time, I thought I would never win another 650W$ again. I know, I know, it's only been like a week or so, but STILL!!!

My Rungs are going well with my completing the first set of 10 $10/$1 SNG's. I like to play out all of the $10 SNG's before taking the winnings and moving on to the next Rung.

For the first 10, I cashed in 5/10, (2nd, 1st, 1st, 1st, 3rd) and the next step will be to take those wins to their appropriate Rungs, and see where I can cash in those, but not until I finish the other 10 $10/$1 SNG's that are awaiting me. All I need is time, sweet time........

1 Comments:

Blogger Easycure said...

You are GOOD.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home