My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Exhaustion Sets In...

It's Saturday night and I'm finally updating my blog. I always feel so guilty for not updating, when I know I have faithful readers, but sometimes I just have nothing to report! LOL

Played a NLHE Bracelet Race over at Full Tilt the other day, about 250 players, top 2 got $2K prize package, and I ended up in 8th. Soooo close, but I was pretty short stacked, had to be ballsy and finally got caught.

I have only played a few of my $10 Rungs, I have about 7 more to play before I play all the higher Rungs that I won my way into. I'm hoping to do it sometime this weekend, since it's holiday and all, so we'll see.

I am so exhausted. My body is tired. My daughter and I finally re-decorated our bathroom, if you recall we only bought the items about 6 weeks ago. I finally figured out that if we didn't do it this weekend, then it wouldn't be done for another 2 months due to the WSOP, then when I come home from that, my daughter has a pageant the next weekend, and then the weekend after that Bill and I leave for our 10 day Alaskan vacation/cruise. BUSY summer, BUSY next 2 months.

In between all that, I have to somehow, someway find time and energy to work and REALLY work due to the new clients I have. However, when there's a will there's a way and I will do whatever I need to do in order to make my personal life intermingle with my business life with no after effects.

So, off to PS. I'm playing the $3R for 650W$ right now, and will also be playing the $33R for the Main Event Seat, and then I'm headed to bed. I'm soooo tired. Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home