My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

B.T.R #2

Tuesday found us at sea all day long, and it was a LONG day. I started out by not waking up as early as I should, forgot to make a wake up call and was suppose to be there around 9:45am to start registering people for the 11am tourney, got there around 10. Not TOO late, but I hate being late.

After registering everyone, I then played "cashier" to the cash game players until I took a 2 hour break around 4:30pm. Then, I actually sat down for dinner with George, a poker friend/dealer. I had to rush through it though and got back to register everyone for the 8pm tourney.

I am now done for the day, and I'm tired!!!

Must mean it's time for a drink!!!! : )

Going to go close down the club again tonight. Closed it down with KrazyKanuck and his HOT girlfriend/fiancee??? and about 6 other poker players, had a blast. Crawled into bed last night (this morning?) around 5:30am.

I got injured last night. I was coming out of the women's bathroom and my foot got caught under the door. My 3rd and 4th toes were all bloody and torn up and my pantyhose was all torn up, it was pretty impressive looking and I got a lot of sympathy for it. LOL. I was taken care of by Mike and his buddy (*sorry, forgot name) they actually had bandaids and neosporin on them and they cleaned my foot up for me.

That's it for now, I have to go fight with customer service as I got booted off the internet this morning, but apparantly it didn't log me out. Will be interesting to see how much in charges I have right now at $.50/min. I will win the fight though, believe you me.

Until tomorrow!!

5 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

1. I did not forget to sign off my internet connection. If you could comprehend what you were reading, the ship lost internet connection and would not ALLOW me to sign off.

2. I did not trip in the bathroom, again, if you could comprehend what you were reading, as I was opening the bathroom door, my foot got caught in the 2 inch gap that is between the floor and the door due to an elevated entrance.

3. Get to know me personally before you diagnose that I'm an alcoholic, OK?

4. If you've read every post on my blog then you will know that I've already been through others telling me what you've told me back in the WSOP days, so let's just go re-read those instead of starting all over again, shall we?

5. Yes, my comment sounds bitchy and yes, you pissed me off. However, it's been said that anger is not a true emotion, that it just covers up the "real" one. I guess my "real" one would be "hurt". That you could come onto my blog, compliment me in your second sentence, then tear me down.

Been there, done it all before, don't want to do it again. Maybe I'll have to turn into one of those bloggers that doesn't "really" blog, but just puts in some fluff shit.

This will make for another interesting blog entry though, eh??

11:56 AM  
Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

I, for one, love your alcoholic ass. You were a blast at the WPBT Tourney. I looked for you everywhere I went later, but you had a cruise to catch. I expect to see you at BradOWeen next year, and get drunk again with you there.

Don't you hate uppity people judging you??

12:25 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Jukeitnow -- what exactly was the purpose of your post? Were you being a sanctimonious prig (let me define that: holier than thou annoying person)? You were successful! Although your intentions may have been meant as an intervention, it certainly appears that you were doing your darndest to hurt and maim along the way.

If you want to read the blog, and live vicariously through Tanya, do so. However, please keep in mind that your jabs are not welcome.

2:09 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Scott, I love your drunk ass too (remember, we're only alcoholics if we go to meetings!) I would LOVE to go to the BradOWeen, as long as I'm invited. ; )

Patti...thank you.

I had an interesting talk today with Neal, my favorite bartender on board. Let's face it, bartenders know all, have heard all, have seen all. He spoke to me first, maybe he could sense the change in my mood today? And without even telling him what was wrong, he nailed it on the head.

I have ended up deciding that the problem that others (and not just jukeitnow, but a LOT of others as well) have with me is that they cannot fathom living life and loving life the way I do.

Because that's what I do...I LIVE my life, I LOVE living, I LOVE life. I enjoy it and I will continue enjoying it until it's over. I've come a long, VERY long way, in my life...finances, family, poker, etc. and I'm damn proud of myself. I will continue living my life the way I can, I have no choice, because I am who I am, I have to LIVE it to it's fullest.

I think the haters are just jealous that they can't live their life the way I do, deep down, they can't fathom the things I do, the way I live and love life....they're stuck in their ruts and can't get out of it.

LIVE LIFE PEOPLES!!! It's over so damn soon.....

2:37 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

You tell 'em Tanya!! Unless they now you personally (which Juke and others OBVIOUSLY don't) they can't pass judgement on your life. I don't know you, but from what I can tell is that you work hard, and then play hard, and there is nothing wrong with that. I for one would be so sick and tired of people telling me what I do wrong or don't do enough of - all from reading a blog. The girl is on a cruise people!!!! She takes vacations!!!!
She deserves to party!!!! And lets not mention that this is your personal blog, you don't have to explain yourself to anyone ;)

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home