My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

FINAL NOTICE: MissT74 2006 WSOP Qualifiers

LAST CALL:

I am still accepting names for the interest list for all events as previously
discussed, but only until Sunday. If interested send email to tanya at pecks
medical billing dot com with your real name, PS name and FTP name.

In case you missed it, here's the scoop:

I have decided to grab the bull by the horn and get some satellites going for some 2006 WSOP events.

I am taking an interest list only from people who are interested in playing in satellites with other online poker players on PokerStars or FullTilt, depending on the game, for WSOP events.

I will be working on this over the next few months, with satellites to be started in March. I will mention this frequently on my blog and on my forums in order to get the word out often, and in order to get more players in.

At this point buy-ins will not be discussed as that will be dependent upon the number of interested people, however, I will be trying to keep the buy-ins within the $10-$50 range (again, all depending on the number of people wanting to play) so at this point, I am ONLY interested in hearing from people who are interested in playing.

I would like an email sent to me at tanya at pecks medical billing dot com with your real name, your PokerStars name, your FullTilt name and your common online/forum name (if different). Tell me what events you are interested in, and I will put you on that event's list.

Think of me as the "Floor" and if there's an event that you're interested in that's not listed, let me know. If you're interested in playing a single table with 10 others for $100 for a $1000 WSOP event let me know. I will be using my contacts and the people I know to see how many satellites I can get going. Whatever you want, let me know, and I will do my best to pull it together.

This will be a big project, but I am organized that way and have my own reasons for doing this, so let's get moving! We have about 2 months to get these together and get going for the WSOP. We can keep them going for months, as we have time, and we can run multiple satellites for eventes, they don't have to be a "one" time event.

The only "juice" will be what the online site charges, there's no money in it for me, I'm doing it so that I can try to win my own way into the 14 different events that I'm interested in playing this year. I will be playing the satellites on PS as well, of course, but I would so much rather play with a group of people I know and send someone I personally know to the WSOP then some schmuck on PS. : )

So here's the list I've compiled so far:

6/27/06 $1500 NLHE
6/29/06 $1500 LHE
6/30/06 $2500 NLHE/6 handed
7/6/06 $1500 LHE
7/7/06 $2500 NLHE
7/10/06 $1000 NLHE
7/14/06 $2000 NLHE
7/15/06 $3000 LHE
7/15/06 $3000 Omaha H/L
7/16/06 $2000 NLHE Shootout
7/21/06 $2000 NLHE
7/22/06 $1500 Razz
7/24/06 $1000 7 Stud H/L
7/25/06 $1500 NLHE

So again, if you're interested, if you even THINK you're interested, send me an email with the information requested above and we'll get this ball rolling!

INTEREST LIST ONLY!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wwonka said...

i would love to play but cant find your email address.

12:31 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

It's in there, just probably hard to see. It's Tanya at pecks medical billing dot com.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home