My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, June 12, 2006

My Summer Schedule

Here it is, in writing, my schedule for the summer. VERY busy! I will be home sometime in September, LOL.

6/16-6/19 Mexico 5 day/4 night cruise for step daughters wedding with Bill and Cherissa.

6/27-7/2 Las Vegas WSOP
(Event #2 and #4)

7/2-7/4 Chicago/Milwaukee for Mary J. Blige concert with Bill

7/7-7/9 Las Vegas WSOP
(Event #13)

7/10-7/14 Mexico 4 day cruise with my sister Patti for our much needed "Thelma & Louise" trip.

7/14-7/16 Las Vegas WSOP
(Event #23 and #25)

7/21-7/25 Las Vegas WSOP
(Event #31, #33, #35, #37)

7/30 Las Vegas WSOP
(Main Event, IF I qualify, I will choose Day1C, then go home once the day is done)

8/2 Las Vegas WSOP
(Day 2 of Main Event, IF I'm still in, then go home once the day is done)

8/4-8/7 Las Vegas WSOP
(Day 3 of Main Event, IF I'm still in. Otherwise Event #40, #41, #42)

8/10-8/13 Las Vegas ITH Convention
(www.InternetTexasHoldEm.com my 2nd home on the internet.)

8/15-8/19 Las Vegas BARGE
(www.RecPoker.com my 1st home on the internet.)

8/24-8/28 Family Vacation with Bill and Cherissa in Greer, Arizona. (In the White Mountains)

Cherissa's Summer Schedule:

6/16-6/19 Mexico 4 day cruise for step sisters wedding with Mom and Dad.

6/19-7/5 Vacation at Aunt Jennifer's house in California.

7/9-7/15 Summer Camp with cousin Nicholas in Phoenix

7/16-7/31 Vacation with Grandma to Canada for Polesky Family Reunion

8/15'ish 8th grade starts!

8/24-8/28 Family Vacation with Mom and Dad in Greer, Arizona.


Busy! Busy!!


CST: 17

3 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

It is nice. However, I worked 4 long and hard years(and I mean LONG and HARD)to get to this point.

I have no clue about BARGE as I'm a Virgin myself this year, but have found some useful information and some great people through the BARGE email list. You can join from www.Barge.org website.

Will look forward to meeting you!

1:44 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Yep, $20 smackers, how cheap is that? Plus, since I'm already a "gambler" there, I got my first 3 nights comped. LOL (I'm a cheapass, why pay $20 when it can be free??)

No Karaoke bar, but they do have a wonderful band that plays. Although from what I've heard, there's no dancing allowed while they play. LOL

Find the Karaoke bar, I'll hit it with you. Seriously.

3:25 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Anything involving fun, I do. : )

If IP has Kareoke, that's great, because they're right next door to my favorite dance club.

The outside bar/dance club between IP and Harrah's is my FAVORITE place to dance and hang out late nights in Vegas.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home