My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday PS $215 Million Guarantee Report

Well, close to nothing in my PS account, but I did have enough to play 3 $29 SNG satellites for the big event today so I decided to give it a whirl and won my way into the event.

Played very well, IMO. I got a little too aggressive on my last hand and thought the SB was trying to bluff me with his preflop raise, so I pushed with K,10 and he instacalled with A,K. OOPS.

Here's my stats:

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 205 hands and saw flop:
- 16 out of 24 times while in big blind (66%)
- 8 out of 22 times while in small blind (36%)
- 15 out of 159 times in other positions (9%)
- a total of 39 out of 205 (19%)
Pots won at showdown - 9 of 11 (81%)
Pots won without showdown - 13

Pretty decent, IMO. Oh well, next time. 912th place out of 4829 players.

SMOKING UPDATE:

I had a backslide that started Friday. I smoked 2 more then I should of, then yesterday I gave up when me and Mom went out clubbing. (Yes, I got my mom to dance in the cage at Time Out Tavern, a local bar. We had a BLAST!! Got my mom drunk. : )

Anywho, I am human, I will backslide, but I get right back on the horse. New updates starting tomorrow. It's a new day, right?? Right.

2 Comments:

Blogger --S said...

Don't worry about the backslide. Just make it up. I had gone 2 months nicotine free when I made the mistake of having a cigar. Next day, half a pack of cigs and I was starting over. Took another 8 months before I was down to nothing, but it can be done!

12:20 AM  
Blogger rakethetable said...

Good Luck quiting smoking.

Stay rested for your long and busy summer.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home