My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's TIME!

I leave for Vegas tomorrow PM, after first taking Cherissa to her orthodontist. Then I take her to the airport, she's flying to Phoenix to hang out with Aunt PJ and cousin Nick for 10 days, then I'll be headed to the RIO to check in and check out the beginning of the WSOP.

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I will be playing at Binions Poker Classic then back home on Tuesday AM to get caught up with my work and blog, then back to Vegas the following Friday.

I promise to blog about each individual trip because if I don't, the details get fuzzy and lost. : )

If you're coming out to Vegas at any point during the WSOP, make sure to email me and we can exchange cell phone numbers and meet, perhaps over a cocktail?? : )

Have a great weekend to all you non-attending-WSOP-suckers. ; )

T

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hey - Good luck to you in both Binions and the WSOP if you don't blog before then. Have a great time, stay safe, and win big!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger babylamb said...

I'm taking your word that your going to update your blog and keep me posted.---Lorrie

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home