My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, May 11, 2007

OMG....FINALLY!!!!

After SIX weeks of being hacked and not having access to my blog, I FINALLY got help from Google and was able to reset my password, allowing me access to my blog.

I bet you all have missed me, eh?

I will post the POST of the lifetime, TWO months of accumulated news and post again before the weekend is over.

I sure hope I didn't lose you all.

: )

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I'm still here :) But aren't I always?? lol

Hey - I found your sister totally by a freak accident! Well maybe she found me through your site, but she never told me who she was and then I started reading her blog regularly and she mentioned she had a sister in Arizona and then it clicked - the name that you mentioned. I freaked :) but now she isn't posting anymore :( Oh well, I'm just rambling now, lol.

Come visit soon! Lots of stuff has been going on in my life now, lol. I'm a writer!! Hard to believe but true!

12:33 AM  
Blogger babylamb said...

It's about time you come back. But it's Monday now and you haven't updated your long 2 months Misssing in action!!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger AZdreaming said...

MissT -- glad to see you back! We were worried about you. Looking forward to reading your next post.

AZdreaming/WPC member

7:43 PM  
Blogger Slim1Der said...

Well its about freaking time! I was about to give up on you. LOL Yeah right, you know better than that!

I'll holla!
Slim1Der

8:07 PM  
Blogger Omaholic said...

Yay!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home